torstai 28. huhtikuuta 2016

MY CONFIRMATION OUTFIT

Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty without happiness.
- Christian Dior 
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- Unknown
I wish that every time I "liked" an outfit on Instagram it would magically appear in my closet.
- Me 2k16
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
It's amazing how quickly your mood can change, how deep your heart can sink and how much one person can affect you.
- unknown
You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you. You have to come to you. You have to go get it.
- Damon Salvatore
OOTD: mekko: nelly.fi, korut: glitter, kengät: kookenkä
xjassu

4 kommenttia:

  1. Tosi kiva asu! Olispa mullakin ollut jotain tollasta päällä ku pääsin ripiltä. :-D

    aboutmylife-peppi.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oi että kun on ihana mekko! Sopii sulle tosi hyvin, ja hiukset on kivat myös :)

    http://tiiias.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oi että kuinka ihana mekko! Mulla oli jotain ihan hirveetä sillon päällä kun pääsin ripiltä, hah :D

    http://inka-allornothing.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista